Miss Beaujangles has been trading for sixteen years at Craft fairs and events across the UK and in particular Devon where we are lucky enough to be based. Most of the jewellery on this website is designed and made by myself (Theresa Mann) and a small team in our lovely shop and studio in Totnes, Devon. The paintings and children’s prints are also my work.
We undertake commissions alterations and repairs and I am happy to accept commissions for the artwork too.
Please do contact us if there is a specific item you are looking for, it is impossible to put all of our pieces on this site as many of them are one offs.
Our products: Many of our products are Sterling Silver and will be stated as such in the description of individual items. For other items we use very good quality hypoallergenic and Nickle free earring hooks and findings. Any questions, please do contact us.
Keep up to date with us on Facebook
What's coming up in 2019
* The studio shop is open as usual for business
* Brixham Arts and Crafts Market - Wednesdays and Saturdays from Now until late October (not running on May 4th)
* Devon County Show Thurs 16th, Fri 17th and Sat 18th May. Kids get free entry with every paying adult.
* Chippenham Folk Festival Friday 24th - Monday 27th May
* The Royal Bath and West Show Wednesday 29th May - Saturday 1st June
* The Royal Cornwall Show Thursday 6th - Saturday 8th June
* Axe Vale Show Saturday 22nd - Sunday 23rd June
* Dartmouth Art and Craft Weekend - Saturday 29th June
* Other events will be shown here when confirmed